The Capilano Rugby Football Club is always looking for new players, supporters and enthusiasts.
Whether you are a veteran of the sport or a beginner, we want you to be a part of the CRFC. If you are interested, come down to one of our Thursday-night training sessions and introduce yourself. Our season runs September through May, with game days taking place on Saturdays (age-grade, men’s, women’s) and Sundays (age-grade, mini-rugby, Snowcaps over-40 league).
Training sessions are as follows:
- Open men’s divisions – Tuesdays/Thursdays 7:30 p.m.
- Open women’s divisions – Tuesdays/Thursdays 6:00 p.m.
- Snowcaps touch rugby (over-40) – Thursdays 6:15 p.m.
- Age-grade boys – Wednesdays 5:30 p.m.
- Mini rugby – Sundays 10 a.m.
Location:Klahanie Park – 305 Klahanie Court, West Vancouver, B.C. V7P 3P5 Tel: 604-982-2277 (Thursdays and game days only)
- President – Nick Belmar
- Vice-president – Erika Smortchevsky
- Treasurer – Gordon Brown
- Secretary – Pauntehah Poursaba
- Men’s Head Coach – Garth Prouse
- Women’s Head Coach – An Hoang
- Club Captain – Chris Robinson
- Director (Mini/Youth Rep) – Keith Nicholl
- Director (Women’s Rep) – Jess Hanna
- Director (Alumni Rep) – Ken Robinson
- Director (Snowcaps Rep) – David Adshade
- Onsite Facility Contact – Tim Bannister
- Club Registrar – Samantha Westhaver